Oracle’s Autonomous Technology
Is your company ready for a test drive of Oracle Autonomous? With PayGROW, our clients are getting hands on experience with the Oracle Autonomous Database Engine. PayGROW includes a simple evaluation and 5 step process to taking your business into the Autonomous Technology by Oracle!
- Recovers automatically from any failure
- 99.995 percent uptime including maintenance, guaranteed
- Elastically scales compute or storage as needed with no downtime
- Administers security automatically with self-patch and self-updates with no down time
- All data is automatically secured with strong encryption, turned on by default
- Access is monitored and controlled, protecting from external attacks and unauthorized internal access
- Integrated machine-learning algorithms drive automatic caching, adaptive indexing, advanced compression, and optimized cloud data-loading to deliver unrivaled performance
- Automatic adaptive performance tuning delivers faster analytics
- Expand/shrink compute and storage independently without costly downtime
- No overpaying for partially used, fixed configurations
- Make the move to Oracle Cloud with iAppSys and cut your Amazon bill in half—guaranteed
Oracle Autonomous Database brings together decades of database automation, decades of automating database infrastructure, and new technology in the cloud to deliver a fully autonomous database.
The database that is self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing. Let’s explore what each of those terms means for you.
Self-Driving: Oracle Autonomous Database automates all database and infrastructure management, monitoring, and tuning. This reduces your full-stack admin costs, although admins will still be needed for tasks such as managing how applications connect to the data warehouse and how developers use the in-database features and functions without their application code.
Self-Securing: Oracle Autonomous Database protects you from both external attacks and malicious internal users, which means you can stop worrying about cyberattacks on unpatched or unencrypted databases.
Self-Repairing:: Oracle Autonomous Database protects from all downtime, including unplanned maintenance, with fewer than 2.5 minutes of downtime a month, including patching.
Benefits of Autonomous Database
Industry Leading Performance